CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BLOG COMA

Ok Ok, so my blog has been in a COMA since July, SORRY - that was a very traumattic time for me. I've just never been very good at journaling. It was the usual course of life that stopped me from blogging.
1. Work (12+hours a day)
2. Baby-sitting Nephew
3. Helping Mom with cakes
4. Laundry/house cleaning
5. Sleep
etc. etc. etc.

See my life is SOOOO exciting.

4 comments:

Ben and Krystle said...

WOW wholly Cow you have new stuff on your blog! NICE to see for a change. I love the new picture of your self in the corner much more flattering!! that other one belongs in the Lisa file!! When did those Haloween Cakes get on your blog?? I always check your blog and those were not there last time. any who I hope to see ya soon

thecurtisandersonfamily said...

Lisa your freakin awesome. That's all I can say.

Hartleys said...

Well I'm glad you're back from a coma. For SOME of us, it's the only way to keep up with family!! Get posting, girl!

Ben and Krystle said...

UMM when are you going to up date your blog. You are eventually going to KILL your blog if you keep on letting it go into deep comas all the time. Just kidding I know you are a very busy lady in all!!

A day with Levi ...