CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT FAN...I ADMIT IT


I admit it, I am another one of those Twilight fans (can you blame me...wipe your mouth...did you not look at this picture before continueing on). I started reading these books in late July 2008, finished my borrowed Twilight book & on August 2, 2008 when they released the 4th novel of the series I went & purchased all of them at the same time. I stayed up until 3am most mornings (workdays too) because I just couldn't put it down (all 4 books were the same way for me). It was such an easy but interesting read, and I'm a reader - you can usually catch me with my nose stuck in a book at any given FREE moment in time.

I'm a bigger fan of the book though, I thought they could have done a lot better on the Twilight Movie - and I am reserving GREAT HOPE that the new director (for New Moon) will be able to do much better in the second movie, especially with a larger budget.

I went to the midnight show after dinner at Olive Garden with my sisters & brother-in-law. We were all dressed to the nines in Red & Black (in honor of the books jacket colors), everyone at the restaruant was stearing at us - it was hillarious. I took the next day off of work & went to another showing of it later that night. Then we went and saw it two more times (about a month apart).
The DVD comes out March 21, 2009 - I already told my boss that I would probably take that day off & another day off for when they release New Moon. It's so nice of them to release these so close to my Birthday.

My name is Lisa and I am a Twilight Fan. Where's MY Edward?

0 comments:

A day with Levi ...